Many patient might be unaware, but most dental offices have the capacity to use lasers on their soft tissues! If you’ve ever been irritated with a piece of overgrown gum, or had a cold sore or canker sore, the laser can help!
Anyone can tell you how painful cold sores and canker sores can be. They crack and bleed, with symptoms often lasting a couple of weeks. Here is how the laser alleviates these symptoms:
- Treatment works in a matter of minutes
- No numbing is needed
- The skin itself is not affected
- Laser treatment is affordable
- Patients experience relief immediately after the procedure
- Over time, the laser can stop cold sore breakouts in an area indefinitely!
- Lasers get to the root of the virus, killing it completely
- Healing time is much shorter and the symptoms go away right after
As you can see, lasers are a great option that not many patients may be aware of! Call us today at 404-261-6794, and we can schedule you to zap your sores away so you can get back to enjoying life.