Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Our office understands the value of insurance benefits and will gladly work with you to get the maximum benefit available to you. Most dental insurances do not cover 100% of the cost of your treatment. Because of this and the usual insurance delay we face in receiving payment, we ask that you pay all fees at the time of service. We will gladly file your insurance claims for you, but we ask that the insurance benefits be sent to you. This way our costs are lower which means lower cost to you. Any secondary insurance must be filed by you.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!